2011년 7월 29일 금요일

About Me

       My interest is that my favorite singer is Tiara. They are seven girls in that group. I like their song, but I forget what their songs name is and I don't know the people I just like their songs. My friend also likes them because she also like their song.
   
      There are many hobbies for me. My hobbies are playing flute, watch TV/drama and sleeping. One of the most my favorite hobby is watch TV/drama. My favorite watching TV is "I am singer." It's on MBC. There are seven singers and they chose who is the best. There are the rank. My favorite singer in "I am the singer" is Park-jung hyon. She is pretty. Her rank usually is first, second or third.
   
      My favorite music is pop-song. My favorite singer group is "Black Eyed Peas." My favorite song of their is "Boom Boom Pow", "I Gotta Feeling" and Meet me Halfway. Well their songs are kind of fast. When I'm in the dormitory, I always listen to their music because it's interesting. When I listen to their music, my roommate said that it's good.


-The End-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기