2011년 8월 12일 금요일

Skill post 2, Shark, Bear Attacks, (Paraphrasing), (Summarizing)

(Shark Attacks, Paraphrasing)    

     This story was about the shark attacks. Now, I will tell you about the important paragraph. The important paragraph was 3rd paragraph, I think. It's talking about the lightning. About 180 people were stuck by the lightning every year. But I think that 11 people were got attacked by the sharks. That's pretty sad that most people (about 180) strucked by the lightning. That sounds poor. I don't want that. But at least, there is a lightning happens. Do you guys like the lightning? I don't!!!!
     My opinion is that lightning will not happen again.

(Bear Attacks Summarizing)

     This story is about the two animal attacks. But I chose the bear attacks. This passage was about the bears. Some of the people got attacked by a bear. The bear be more afraid of us and away by itself.
     It's more likely that we will die oin a car crash. In Yellowstone National Park. It is in US. some people likely to drown attacked by a bear. The five people got killed by grizzly bears. If we are still worried, we have the several ways. If I worried about the attacking by the bear, I think we have some several ways to reduce it.
     Well, I think that traveling in groups are the one way. I think that Bears are unlikely to attack groups. If I try to run away, bears are much more likely to attack.
     My opinion is that bears are really scary. So many or some people got attacked by the bear. So I'm hoping that some or many people do not get attacked by the bear.


-Dorothy-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기