2011년 8월 12일 금요일

Writing-Story with the same sentences.

     Once upon a time, there was an evil elf who tried to conquer all the people in the world. That time, the victims were scared of evil elf because an evil elf was tried to conquer all people in the world. If I was an evil elf, I would not be kill the victims. That is really poor to kill the people. So many people got killed from an evil elf. If I would kill, I wouldn't kill all people in the world.
     When there was a fighting, I wouldn't kill. I don't know why the evil elf want to kill many people. I'm not happy about it. If I was a victim, I would be very scared by an evil elf.
     At the end of the story, most every people were died because the evil elf used to kill with a sword and an arrow. Why the evil elf wants to kill many people? I don't want like that.
     That won't be happen again. ^.^

-Dorothy-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기